Manville High School Class of 2018

Manville High School Class of 2018

Staff Writer

As the day approaches where we all wear our caps and gowns, we all reflect on the past four years and what has changed since then. Four years ago we were freshmen, with fewer responsibilities and more free time. Today, most of us study and have jobs. Look at us now. Some of us have grown mustaches, a couple inches and for others, some pounds. Despite our differences, we are the Class of 2018, ready to take on
the world.

In 2018, we made history. We have been accepted into colleges that Manville students have never gone to before, we have put on the best Mr. Manville show anyone has ever seen, and above all, we are the class of 2018! Our class story is unlike any other. We are future professional athletes, engineers, artists, nurses, physical therapists, psychologists, lawyers, translators, business people, stockbrokers, surgeons…the list goes on and on! Although the future is uncertain for now, I know that our class has a strong stamina that can take us where we need to go. If we can’t find our way on our own, we’ll always have our friends to help along the way.

I can’t imagine what it’ll be like a couple years from now. Where will we be? It feels nostalgic, looking back on everything that has happened. The nights we laughed, the times we shared. The laughing-till -you-can’t breathe type of days. Or even the don’t-talk-to-me ones too. I’m so glad I could share these things with all of you. This class, my class, is one of the best.

Thank you for these four years. To those who aren’t graduating? Let me just say, you haven’t seen the last of our class.