Introducing Manville’s New Principal: Mr. Wright

Mr. Wright is Manville High School’s brand new principal and it is actually his first job as a principal, but he was an administrator for 10 years prior to coming to Manville. He was a social studies supervisor at Montgomery High School. He was also a vice-principal for 8 years at Delaware Valley High School. All of his experience helped him to be prepared to become a principal. “I think I’m experienced, for someone that never held the title as a principal before, I do think I have a pretty good resume. I taught for 9 years, so this is my 20th year in education” Mr. Wright says.

Working as principal at Manville High was an opportunity Mr. Wright didn’t want to miss, knowing that our district has the reputation of a super supportive community, kind students, and a respectful staff. He also likes how everyone knows each other here, which makes him see positive impacts. Mr. Wright says he wants constant improvement and wants the students to come back to a normal school life after coming out of a pandemic. “My own educational experience was not the best. Family also motivates me, my daughter is a freshman in college, so I try to be the best example for her” says Mr. Wright. He is still motivated to make every day incredible for us.

Something unique about Mr. Wright is that he loves to listen to Disney music all day. He also was a competitive powerlifter at the age of 11. He loves to talk and joke around with the students too. Mr. Wright is excited to be here and see the future of Manville High School change and progress in a positive way.

Dr. Moroun called Mr. Wright to come in hoping to see a positive change in Manville High School. Mr. Wright is dedicated in seeing us become a better school and community as time passes.

Welcome, Mr. Wright!